Visiting Kauai and wondering how you can get involved with flood relief efforts? We are looking for volunteers who are committed to rebuilding and restoring areas around the island that were affected by the flood.
Here are some upcoming and ongoing volunteer opportunities you can engage with:
Common Ground in Kilauea at 9am, Mon-Fri
- Volunteer needs include receivers to load/organize/pack donations, truck drivers for transporting loads, administrative support including spreadsheets, data entry, emails, and errand runners.
Samaritans Purse, orientation across from Hanalei Courthouse at 7:30am, Mon-Fri
- Volunteers will join organized work crews to help with mold removal and rebuilding projects
- For more information you can call (808) 720-0605 or visit Spvolunteer.org
Anahola Taro Patch Work Day on Kiko‘o Road at 9am, Sat., May 19th
- Volunteers needed for stream work, clearing the auwai, heavy lifting, and shoveling
- Bring your own work gloves, shovel, and footwear
- Contact Aunty Gabriella at (808) 639-2146 and check out the Facebook event page here
Follow the Malama Kauai Volunteers Facebook page for more updates like these.